Champions’ Hub is a project by Victoria Arduino Via E. Betti 1 -I-62020 Belforte del Chienti Italy
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, orunauthorized destruction of the Data.The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizationalprocedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases,the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of thisApplication (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies)appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may berequested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations theOwner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”),without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does notapply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre- contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of officialauthority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and inparticular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirementnecessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved inthe processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country otherthan their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check thesection containing details about the processing of Personal Data.Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the EuropeanUnion or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or morecountries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this documentor inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have beencollected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long asneeded to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interestspursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consentto such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged toretain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligationor upon order of an authority.Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right toerasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of theretention period.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for thefollowing purposes: Managing contacts and sending messages and Contacting the User.Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specificPersonal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the User
- Managing contacts and sending messages
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if theprocessing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in thededicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtaindisclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoingprocessing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrictthe processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose otherthan storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receivetheir Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, tohave it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided thatthe Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, ona contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in theOwner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to suchprocessing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes,they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether theOwner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sectionsof this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided inthis document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as earlyas possible and always within one month.
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading topossible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request ofpublic authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files thatrecord interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) forthis purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner atany time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please readtheir privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.